Saturday 7 January 2012

New Beginnings

Hi Everyone,


Happy new year to you all and hope that 2012 brings you everything that you wish for!!! 


Its been a busy start for me as I have just returned to work full time after almost 8 years of part time hours! Not quite sure how I'm going to fit everything in, but I'm sure that I'll find a way eventually!!!


Been browsing through the blogging world this morning and there are some fantastic cards out there for the start of 2012! 


I've decided, that for my first card challenge this year, I'm going to enter the first ever 'Lili's Little Fairies' New Beginnings Challenge'! It just seems so appropriate for my current new start too!!!


I made this card for my daughter's teacher who recently got married, another new beginning! I wish them lots of happiness!



My card Recipe

Image is 'Wedding Couple' from Lili of the Valley
Flowers and Heart pins from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment from Little Claire Designs
Embellishments and Ribbon from various Craft shows


Here's a close up of the image that I coloured using mainly Prisma pencils, but the skin was coloured using my promarkers! I accented her dress using some clear microbeads. They just glistened beautifully when the light caught them and made a change to using glitter!





 Here's a sneak peak at the inside that I decorated to compliment the outside



Just thought I'd add this one too! It's my little Jack Russel, Cassy, trying to muscle in on the action! Think she's my biggest fan!!! 




Hope that you like my latest post, I promise to keep up this year! It's one of my many new year resolutions!! 


Lots of hugs and new year best wishes

1 comment:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Debs and so beautifully embellished. Thanks for taking part in our first Lili's Little Fairies Challenge!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete