Thursday 20 March 2014

Spring Flowers for Gran


Evening everyone! Happy Spring equinox!
Its officially spring and almost weekend and boy I can't wait! 

I actually managed to leave work a bit earlier this afternoon to take my young lady to the doctors...nothing too drastic just an infection and antibiotics to clear it up! Pretty sure she'll be back to normal and giving me even more cheek by the end of the weekend! LOL 
(Also gave me some extra time to catch up on my blogging! 
Shhhh ;-))

Anyway my card this week is one that I made for Mother's day, for my Gran. An amazing lady who loves the cards that Mom and I have made for her. She loves them that much that she has proudly displayed them in frames around her bungalow!



The Image is a digi from from Tiffany's Garden called 'Dogwood branch'.
Its coloured using my promarkers and prisma pencils for some extra highlights. I spent ages colouring this image and was really pleased with the finished image. I used the colours in the background papers for inspiration!

The papers are from Papermania and the sentiment is from Lili of the Valley.

The flowers and lace were from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


Thanks so much for popping by and I hope that your spring is full of sunshine... and not like the rain we've had here in Doncaster today!

Big Huggles x


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Debs. I love your colouring of your image and your choice of colours. Don't you find colouring relaxing? but the time flies too! I bet your gran will be thrilled to bits with it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Debs this is just so pretty and perfect for a loving Mom.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful Debs..gorgeous colouring..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely spring card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Debs, I love your cards:)
    Big hugs,
    Mom x

    ReplyDelete