Friday 7 March 2014

2 Little Girls - a special friendship


Hiya Everyone,

Thanks so much for coming to visit last week, it really cheered me up as its been a busy week again at work but at least its now the weekend!! 

Today's card is one I made for my beautiful Mom. We have an amazing Mom/Daughter relationship but the best thing about it all is that she is also my bestest friend in the whole wide world! (and my biggest blog fan! Haha) Love you Mommy!!!



The image is from Lili of the Valley called 'Summer days'. Here's a close up of the image, coloured with Promarkers and Prisma pencils


The papers are also from Lili of the Valley and part of their amazing collection, called 'Petal fresh'. The papers in the pack just match together perfectly and are fabulous to use!

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, roses, carnations and chrysanthemums, as is the lace.

The butterfly is from my stash of goodies, bought from one of many a craft fair trips!


The inside was decorated with matching papers and a few pearls but I can't seem to remember where I bought the quote from though. Have a feeling it may be one of Mom's that I 'borrowed'! (Haha, love you Mom!)

I've decided to enter this card into the following challenges


Thanks again for stopping by, I'm off to visit you all now! Have a fabulous spring sunshine filled weekend!

Huggles x

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card the image is so cute. Thank you for joining us at The ABC Challenge for our 'G is for Girls' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so supercute! Thanks a lot for sharing it with us at ILPM. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, this is such a darling card!! I just love the way you have used the WOC products and your colors are so lovely!! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Wild Orchid Challenge and we hope to see yoiu aghain real soon!! Big hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete